THE International Olympic Committee has set India a September 1 deadline for a new election to facilitate the country’s return to the Olympic fold. The IOC banned the country in December after refusing to recognise the results of Indian Olympic Association (IOA) elections due
- Most Watched/Listened
- Britain can get through tough times: Cameron
- India panel recommendation could spare Vodafone tax
- PeachState Hospitality recognized for 'outstanding' guest service
- Accor posts $804m loss tied to sale of Motel 6 chain
- Swimming with whale sharks big tourist draw in Cancun
- Forum to empower women launched
- New wedding web app connects guests before the big day
- Italian labels aim for foreign buyers as Milan opens
- Call of Duty: Balck Ops Review
- Liverpool start global footprint in India
- GG2 Leadership Awards 2011
- Dev Anand\'s Funeral in London
- Inter Faith Week 2011
- Boys school offers rounded education
- Ra.One`s international premiere in London
- Music movie magic - Bollywood trio at play
- Jimmy Choo at the GG2 Leadership & Diversity
- Indian culture as 'soft diplomacy'
- Bhavan students en-route to Royal Albert Hall
- Blair`s New Britain
- The future of Global Indian Banking
- Connecting London and India
- Ghazal supremo Ustad Ghulam Ali Khan`s life in music
- Clegg: Education fees U-turn was the hardest call
- Bollywood playback singer KK: Every song I sing is a part of me
- Literature festival promises much
- GG2 Leadership Awards recognise talent and achievement
- Changing the face of the Indian banking sector in the UK
- Sunidhi Chauhan: I worship Lata Manageshkar, she is a Goddess
- Sitar legend finds gypsy inspiration for her latest album
- EE video
- More Sports
THE International Olympic Committee (IOC) on Wednesday (May 15) said it had held successful meetings with exiled member India, follo ...
INDIA’S sole individual Olympic gold medallist Abhinav Bindra has been selected to appeal for the country’s return to th ...
IN AN exclusive interview, head of PR for StanJames.com Rory Jiwani gives Eastern Eye his views on all the top sporting action of th ...
PAUL Di Resta has urged his Force India team to go the extra mile to help him secure his first Formula One podium after another near ...
FORCE India made sure their cars got plenty of television exposure at the Bahrain Grand Prix on Saturday (Apri ...
SAINA Nehwal entered the second round of women’s singles with a comfortable win but Parupalli Kashyap went down fighting ...
CHINA’S enviable pool of outstanding talent makes it almost impossible for anyone else to make a dent on their ruthless domina ...
INDIA’S boxing pin-up boy Vijender Singh, who had been accused of taking heroin, has been cleared in an out-of-competition dru ...
INDIA appears no closer to a return to the Olympic fold as officials from the country’s Olympic association and sports ministr ...
PAKISTAN’S cricket authorities on Thursday (April 4) ordered English-style pitches to help their struggling batsmen prepare fo ...